Monday, June 20, 2011

a little update .

hi everyone!
Sorry i have been slacking lately on my posting! I have been struggling on trying to make it possible for people who do not have a personal blog to be able to post comments and follow my blog! My decision was to make a new blog but it has not worked out quite how i like it! So, if anyone has any idea's please let me know! if you would like to enter for the give away just click sign up on the top right of the screen and create an account. It does not cost money nor do you have to make a blog. it's just for identification, after you create your blog follow me!

 For my post today, i wanted to show you all my newest find! I have been searching for quite some time to find a vintage iron bed. Preferably a canopy! But let me tell you , finding a king size is close to impossible ! After my weeks of searching i finally stumped upon a beautiful bed!! To all of you who do not have the most creative mind i will show you a picture idea on what i plan on having the bed look like! Keep in mind the bed will be painted and have a complete white dreamy look ! enjoy!


the awesome find...





it's hard for me to find an exact replication for what my room will look like! but close enough with the whites!





also i would like to finish the look of with a love seat at the end of the bed ,  here is one i like!


this is from ballard designs for around $300, i think ill find a better deal ;)


Bam , it's vintage glam*



No comments:

Post a Comment