Thursday, September 22, 2011

Brielle's Shabby Birthday Party

It was a birthday fit only for my shabby little princess! Everything came out Beautiful to say the least! I hope you enjoy all the pictures and ideas! 
Happy Birthday to my little princess Brielle, I love you ! you are my HEART



                  This cake was exactly what i was looking for ! Kim did an OUTSTANDING job, but i will say it was to be expected! The real roses on the top gave it the perfect touch! Top of the cake was with lemon fill and the bottom was Chocolate mousse... DELICIOUS!






I love how the peanuts added the little touch of nude I was looking for ! And everyone loved to crack them open



I must say for gram's first time making pom's she did awesome!





i searched everywhere for vintage milk bottles and had the hardest time ! So, of course i decided to make my own!





















I love the vintage Popcorn holders!








Can you say dumptruck?  haha
Mark believes every girl needs atleast one dumptruck!




by the time cake was ready to eat, she was worn out from all of the attention! you can tell by this next face!




All in All it was the best birthday I could ever ask for , for my shabby baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment