Wednesday, July 27, 2011

cheap finds to be inspired by...

i love browsing through other bloggers great finds, so i decided to pick a few of my crazy cheap decor pieces for a short post. So be inspired, it always feels good to know you don't have to spend hundreds for a beautiful look. 



i wish i could really get the detail of this beautiful mirrored frame to show up. can you guess how much for this HUGE, VICTORIAN, HAND CRAFTED, BEVELED MIRRORED FRAME ... FREE! yes , free.  Saw it leaning against my neighbors trash can and snatched it ! Of course it needed a little work, but not to much! This will be hung in the dining room of course when its finished.  Covered the old victorian print with fabric and some of the fabric glue showed through.  Therefor i will be recovering it, maybe even with a different fabric! oh, did i mention it was FREE??

here is the best i can do to give the frame its justice, beautiful!!!

okay for my next fav!
my adorable little glass table birdie!
how much ? 39 cents
So vintage farm!


 


and last but not least, my new LOVE of the kitchen!
my vintage wired fruit bowl!
I LOVE IT, this was 8 bucks!
originally a lot more!
love this look.



Bam, it's vintage glam*

No comments:

Post a Comment