Sunday, July 24, 2011

for five bucks...

This was yet another fun project our two crafty minds construed together!  I had been searching around for old windows here n there but couldn't seem to find one for a dirt cheap price.  I found one about an hour away that was LITERALLY falling to pieces and he wanted 24$ bucks. yeah right.
While i was looking around at the antique show i found a pair of windows leaning against a table and just as i walked by.. gazed like a deer in headlights with my eye on the prize an older man from a distance shouts "FIVE BUCKS FOR THOSE" ... immediately SOLD! I was so happy! I just love the look of an old dirty window hanging on a bare wall.  It's such a chic french farm look! When i was just about to hang it on the wall, gram was holding it up so i could see what was wrong... it was too bare. So check it out, its one of my favorite ideas yet . if you would like to order one let me know!






*of course the picture of the chandelier crystals is my favorite part; so glam!

Bam, it's vintage glam*

No comments:

Post a Comment